Where's My Password?
We are changing the way you login to Vista Bank's Online Banking. As part of our enhanced security program, you will soon be required to register your computer. Here's how this new service will work:
Enter your User ID and click Login. On the following pages you’ll be asked to enter your Password and register your computer. To register your computer you will have to receive and enter a Secure Access code.
- Choose the delivery method for your Secure Access Code – you can choose to receive a phone call or text message – and click Continue
- You should receive your Secure Access Code within 30 seconds, no later than a minute. Secure Access Codes are good for 30 minutes at a time and for one time use only. Secure Access Codes should not be confused with a password.
- If you do not recognize your phone numbers, please call Customer Service at 806-771-9500.
Finally, you can choose to activate your browser for later use or for one-time access.
- Activate this computer for later use. (Should be used on a personal computer you intend to use on a regular basis.)
- Give me one-time access only, do not activate this computer. (Should be used when accessing a computer in a public location such as a library or a computer you don’t intend to use regularly.)